Codeminders is looking for a Senior Media Software Engineer (С++)
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
• Significant experience in C/C++
• Knowledge of webRTC will be a big advantage
• Deep understanding of media(audio/video) encoding/decoding, image processing
• Deep understanding of video codec technologies (VP8, VP9, H.264, HEVC, etc.)
• Deep understanding of networking(TCP/UDP), asynchronous networking (boost::asio)
• Understanding of HTTP/SIP proxy environments and how to navigate them is desired
• Experience designing and/or integrating real-time multimedia solutions
• Self-starter who is ready to work on a fast-paced early-stage project without daily direction/hand-holding
• Good verbal and writing English language communication skills
Send your Resume / CV or apply online.
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users. At Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are: