We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (AWS)
* Setup, configure, tune, patch, and audit environment and services in AWS (Linux and Windows-based)
* Jenkins configuration
* Backup and restore tasks
* System monitoring
* Solid DevOps experience
* Working with AWS services such as EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Transcoder, ALB/ELB
* Jenkins server setup and configuration
* Postgres administration, backup and restore tools, clustering
* RabbitMQ administration
* NFS setup and configuration
* Spoken and written English
Nice to have
* AWS CLI
* Sumo Logic
* Familiarity with pen-testing tools
* Elasticsearch configuration and tuning in the cluster environment
* Experience of configuring and writing scripts for Zabbix or similar monitoring tool
Send your Resume / CV or apply online.
Codeminders do not do any business with Russia, Belarus or temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories (Crimea, Donbas, etc). We are not hiring engineers residing in these territories.
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users. At Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are: