We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer
• Provide quality leadership and subject matter expertise in the evaluation, development, and documentation of the VDI infrastructure and hosted/streamed applications
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• 5+ years of experience in QA
• Good understanding of testing process methods and concepts.
• Good experience in test cases developing and execution, defects reports creation
• Basic understanding of network topology and design
• Knowledge of Windows server 2012/2016
• Confident Linux user
• Experience with automation
• Knowledge of Windows server group policy management, DHCP, DNS, LDAP and AD
• Familiar with Linux flavors such as CentOS, Debian and Ubuntu.
• Experience with PowerShell and should be comfortable working with command line
• Understanding of SIP and videoconferencing
• Experience with testing and troubleshooting quality issues for audio and video codecs a plus
• Familiarity with integrating Session Border Control and HTTPS Proxy for video deployments a plus
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users. At Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are: