We are looking for Senior Mac OS Developer
Required experience and qualifications :
- Understanding of MS RDP protocol specs – specifically how & when Dynamic Virtual Channels are loaded/ unloaded, with respect to multiple connections to different servers, as well as multiple connections to single machines.
- Implementing VC protocol spec with respect to the state machine sequence.
- Proficiency with C & Objective C, including closures & GCD dispatches - Understanding of data memory layout ( for e.g. padding, offsets ) etc. Good debugging skills, for e.g. finding memory leaks or threading issues.
- Understanding RAIL/ non RAIL bits ( no extra server side UI can be shown in case of RAIL implementation ).
- Understanding of Sandbox intents, and runtime permission APIs ( e.g. for accessing Mic & Webcam ).
- Instrumenting CPU utilization, latency & BW usage.
- Understanding of FreeRDP codebase a plus.
- Very good verbal and writing English language communication skills
Based in the US since 2004, Codeminders develops software products for high-tech companies located predominantly in the Silicon Valley of California. While we specialize in a broad range of applications, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as social networks, mobile applications, video conference systems, cloud computing, etc. We have a constantly growing team of top-level specialists with proven ability to professionally design and deliver a diverse spectrum of projects. Codeminders is not a typical outsourcing company. Our clients select us primarily because we master the most challenging and diverse projects delivering them successfully and on schedule.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are:
- Salary based on individual qualifications, experience, and interview results
- Outstanding job stability with great opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Western management practices
- Prospect of business travel to the US and Europe
- Modern and comfortable offices in Kiev within walking distance from "Lybedskaja" subway station
- Great benefits package including training opportunities
- Reimbursement for moving expenses for out-of-town candidates
- Flexible working hours
- You may work from home one day per week
- Performance bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Choice of desktop or a laptop as a workstation
- Bike-friendly and car-friendly offices