At the moment we are looking for a Senior Java backend engineer who can work on our NetSpyGlass service. Maintain and enhance features of our cloud based service to ingest network telemetry from different network infrastructures to provide a visibility and analytics on network performance for private/hybrid/multi cloud networks.
• 5+ years of experience in developing of commercial software
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
• Strong knowledge in Java
• Good knowledge of python
• Strong knowledge and experience in building distributed systems
• Strong knowledge in building cloud based services in AWS/Azure/Google Cloud
• Good understanding Kafka
• Good knowledge in Networking L2-L7.
• Experience in AI/ML is a plus
• Experience in Time series analysis and knowledge in time series DBs like influxdb is a plus
• Good knowledge of Functional Java programming is a huge plus
• Strong communication skills and ability to work directly with customers is a must.
• Good verbal and writing English language communication skills
Send your Resume / CV to or apply online.
Founded in California in 2004, Codeminders develops software for high-tech companies located predominantly in Silicon Valley. While we work on a broad range of products, our primary focus is on modern technologies such as AI, mobile, video conferencing, and cloud computing. You will have a chance to work on innovative software products envisioned in the heart of Silicon Valley. Many of our customers are startups, but some are established companies with millions of users. At Codeminders you will have a chance to work closely with world-class engineers from both the US and Ukraine and learn the newest technologies, tools, and development processes.
Some of the benefits of working for Codeminders are: